How are you fixed for summer 2014? Fancy seeing some of the biggest and best bands in the world? Look no further because Rockschool are offering one lucky winner the chance to win 2 weekend camping tickets to Leeds Festival 2014 (22-24 August).
Organisers of the festival are mooting to one of the biggest shows in recent years, with Blink 182 and Arctic Monkeys confirmed as headliners/co-headliners, alongside Jake Bugg, Disclosure, You Me At Six, The 1975, Netsky, Annie Mac, SBTRK, Krept & Konan and many more.
How to enter
To enter simply head over to the competition page on Facebook and answer the question given.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition ends on Sunday 23rd March 2014 – entrants will be contacted on Facebook or Twitter directly or via the email address provided on the competition page
2. A winner will be selected at random and Rockschool’s decision is final
3. The prize is for a pair of standard Leeds Festival weekend camping tickets
4. Rockschool accepts no responsibility for any damage that may occur to the prize in transit
5. The competition is not open to Rockschool staff, or family members.
6. By entering the competition you consent that Rockschool can publish you as a winner on the Rockschool site, Facebook and Twitter page
7. Entrants under the age of 16 will need the consent of their parents or guardian
8. Travel to the festival is not covered
9. Tickets are not for resale
10. The chosen winner will be sent their tickets within 2 weeks of the festival start date by the festival organisers – Festival Republic
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Rockschool and Festival Republic not to Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used to contact the winner and send you further awesome information on the festival