Following huge anticipation, Kanye West has finally released his long-awaited new album ‘YE’.
Premiered at a mammoth listening party in Wyoming in the early hours, the record, Yeezy’s eighth studio project, features appearances from Ty Dolla $ign and Kid Cudi, alongside PARTYNEXTDOOR. The album also hears Kanye reference his recent controversial comments about slavery, among other topics too.
Grab a listen below; ‘YE’ is Kanye’s first full-length studio project since 2016’s ‘The Life Of Pablo’. You can also read all the credits/starring roles and producers involved underneath (*cue surprises from Francis and the Lights and Nicki Minaj):
1. I Thought About Killing You (co-produced & written w/ Benny Blanco & Francis and the Lights)
3. All Mine ft Valee & Ty Dolla $ign (co-produced & written w/ Francis and the Lights)
4. Wouldn’t Leave ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR, Jeremih & Ty Dolla $ign.
5. No Mistakes ft. Kid Cudi and Charlie Wilson
6. Ghost Town ft. John Legend, 070 Shake & Kid Cudi (co-produced w/ Benny Blanco & Francis and the Lights)
7. Violent Crimes ft. Ty Dolla $ign, DeJ Loaf & Nicki Minaj