Following the announcement earlier this week of T-Pain’s headline appearance at Musicalize, we’ve joined forces with the event’s organisers to give away a pair of tickets to one lucky reader.
The one-off event will see the prolific US rapper/singer/producer grace London’s Indig02 on 23rd September – support is yet to be announced but based on previous Musicalize performers (Brandy, James Arthur, Kano, Tinchy Stryder, Ms Dynamite and more), expect the evening not to disappoint.
Entering is easy; simply follow @StagedoorFM and @Musicalize on Twitter, and tweet Musicalize the following hashtag #TPainAtMusicalize. Musicalize will then contact winners!
Ts&Cs are below… good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Musicalize.
2. Employees of Stagedoor FM or Musicalize, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry must be via Twitter using the required competition hashtag, alongside following @StagedoorFM and @Musicalize on Twitter, as mentioned above. Only one entry per Twitter account allowed.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, however some prizes may be sent to the winner via (but not limited to) postal, email, or any other way which is deemed acceptable by the promoter.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The competition is only open to UK residents, aged 16 and over.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
2015 Copyright Stagedoor FM. All rights reserved. Website by joeldelane.com