ITV have confirmed the latest series of hit ITV2 show The Big Reunion is to be supported by an official album.
The new disc, set to feature all the hits from Eternal, A1, Damage, 3T and Girl Thing, will also see exclusive new recordings from supergroup 5th Story, alongside a bonus disc of hits from The Big Reunion 2013’s Liberty X, 5ive, Blue and more.
The Big Reunion 2014 – The Official Album is set for release on 3rd March; check the full tracklisting below.
1. Damage – Ghetto Romance
2. Damage – Wonderful Tonight
3. Damage – Forever
4. Girl Thing – Last One Standing
5. Girl Thing – Pure And Simple
6. Girl Thing – Girls On Top
7. A1 – Caught In The Middle
8. A1 – Take On Me
9. A1 – Same Old Brand New You
10. Eternal – Stay
11. Eternal – Power Of A Woman
12. Eternal – I Wanna Be The Only One
13. 5th Story – I Breathe Again (original Adam Rickitt)
14. 5th Story – Spirit In The Sky (original Gareth Gates)
15. 5th Story – Freak Me (original Another Level)
16. 5th Story – I Can Make You Feel Good (original Kavana)
17. 5th Story – Crossroads/Flip Reverse (original Blazin Squad)
1. Five – Everybody Get Up
2. Liberty X – Being Nobody
3. Liberty X – Got To Have Your Love
4. Liberty X – Just A Little
5. Atomic Kitten – The Tide Is High
6. Atomic Kitten – Right Now
7. Atomic Kitten – Whole Again
8. 911 – Bodyshakin’
9. 911 – A Little Bit More
10. 911 – More Than A Woman
11. Honeyz – Finally Found
12. Honeyz – Won’t Take It Lying Down
13. Honeyz – End Of The Line
14. B*Witched – C’est La Vie
15. Blue – All Rise
16. Blue – Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
17. Blue – One Love
This year’s cast include:
Eternal (Easther Bennett, Vernette Bennett, Kelle Bryan) were one of the biggest girl bands in the nineties and dominated the charts with a host of top ten singles and three top ten albums. ‘Power of a Woman’ and ‘I Wanna Be The Only One’ became anthems of the nineties but the girls were dogged by rumours of in-band spats, two members left leaving sisters Easther and Vernette to carry on until dropped by their label in 2000.
A1 (Ben Adams, Christain Ingebrigtsen, Mark Read) were formed in 1998 and were soon selling out arenas around the world and winning a BRIT award for Best British Newcomers but a fatal accident involving fans at one of their concerts was the catalyst to their split.
Damage (Jade Jones, Andrez Harriott, Rahsaan J Bromfield, Noel Simpson, Coree Richards). A blend of catchy pop songs mixed with R&B set this band apart from the traditional boybands. The success of their debut album and a high profile relationship with a Spice Girl saw them become household names but management fallouts and crippling debt left a bitter taste for these former pin ups.
Girl Thing (Jodi Albert, Linzi Martin, Anika Bostekaar, Michelle Barber, Nikki Stuart) were destined for big things. Signed by Simon Cowell they embarked on a mammoth promotional tour which saw them grace the covers of national magazines and interviewed on every TV talk show, but after just two singles they were unceremoniously dropped and saw their supposed third single ‘Pure and Simple’ head into the record books with another band.
3T (Taj, TJ, Tayll Jackson) come from a music dynasty and just like their famous father, uncles and aunty, they began performing at young ages but the path to fame has come at a price for the three brothers. The platinum-selling artists had to deal with personal tragedies, whilst their careers suffered as their family members were plagued by allegations and negative news stories.
5th Story (Gareth Gates, Dane Bowers, Adam Rickitt, Kavana, Kenzie) have achieved global success as solo artists or members of other groups. Combined they have had 27 top ten hits including five number ones, have won, Mobo, Smash Hits and MTV awards and performed sell out concerts around the world.